Kiel Holiday Apartment
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung
  • Kiel Ostsee Ferienwohnung

Prices: Find out about the rental terms

  • The minimum rental period is 3 nights.
  • The rent includes electricity, water, heating, GEZ fees, W-Lan.

Rental prices:

Spring, Summer*, Autumn, Winter Euro 280 / 3 Night
Euro 600 / 1 Week
Euro 1100 / 2 Weeks
Euro 1450 / 3 Weeks
Euro 1650 / 1 Month

more Month each 1400 Euro
more than 6 Month on request

*Kiel Week, 3rd full week in June from friday to monday Euro 140 / Night

 

  • The apartment has to be cleaned before leaving.
    Optionally it's able to order final cleaning of the apartment. Costs: Euro 45.
  • Bed linen, towels and kitchen towels are provided.
  • Optionally it's able to lease a car park (outside in the driveway in front of the house) for a normal car with a maximum overall length of 5.30 m: Euro 10 per day.
  • After booking the apartment you´ll get a confirmation from the landlord. 20 % of the rent price must be paid within 7 days after confirmation. The remaining 80 % is due before the rental starts. Payments must be made by bank transfer or cash. With a longer rental period there may also be another way of payment to be arranged - according to prior agreement.
  • Guest who return regularly can get a optional reduction according to prior agreement, which is shown in the confirmation.
  • If during the rental period items or pieces of dishes in the house get broken, please let the landlord know about and lodge a sum of money as compensation.
  • The landlord is allowed to quit the contract if the apartment is "sunk", if it's not uninhabitable or unusable because of an happening that does not fall in the are of responsibility. In this case, the landlord must pay off any paid rent immediately to the tentant. Because of damages to the building which do not restrict the habitability comprehensive, the landlord may submit an impaired offer to the tentant what not has to be accept.

Important Informations:

  • The apartment is on the 2nd first floor. Because of the stairs, the apartment is not suitable for disable people.
  • The apartment is very suitable for a single person or a couple or a couple with a baby.
    The use of the apartment is limited to the number of persons specified in the contract.
    Subletting is not possible.
  • Cancellation:
    At the termination of lease a penalty is payable:
    Cancellation up to 4 weeks before arrival 20% of the rental agreement the total rent,
    Cancellation up to 3 weeks prior to arrival 30% of the rental agreement the total rent,
    Cancellation up to 1 week before arrival 50% of the rental agreement the total rent,
    Cancellation up to less than a week before the arrival 100% of total rent in the rental agreement.
    The Cancellation must be in writing.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
Ok